The Salesforce.com Administrator is responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce.com database. As the Salesforce.com Admin, you will help design, develop, and maintain standard and custom objects, and applications that expand the use of Salesforce.com as a sales force automation tool, a CRM application, and the backbone of many other business processes. You will report to and work closely with the Director, Program Management on all Salesforce.com initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and training for ~30 users
- Manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types
- Onboard new users, provide training and documentation on how to use Salesforce.com
- Maintain training documents
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields, page layouts, record types, security rules, workflow rules, email alerts and validation rules
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards across functional groups/projects
- Manage two partner portals
- Oversee the integrity of the data
- Perform ongoing maintenance specific to workflows, reporting, approval processes, etc.
- Support the business development team with Salesforce process training, user adoption/adherence, mass email sends, list management
- Create email templates for use in mass email sends
- Execute lead generation email and marketing campaigns using Salesfusion
- Upload data regularly using Data Loader to both standard and custom objects, ensuring dups are scrubbed, data is accurate
- Assist in the rollout of the new Lightning interface
- Provide Salesforce support to an internal communications center, assisting with reporting, dashboards, and data management
- Help manage ongoing data exchange/sharing with a partner who uses Salesforce
- Establish, implement, and administer best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, etc.
- Review critical updates from Salesforce and act on/communicate those that are pertinent
- Monitor new development/releases from Salesforce corporate and make recommendations on how new features can be utilized across the org
- Monitor data quality, integrity and user adoption
- Perform special assignments as requested by manager
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 3-5 years of Salesforce experience, strong knowledge of Salesforce platform
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
- Ability to evaluate Salesforce apps and configure within the org
- Advanced Excel skills and all MS Office applications
- Ability to work within the sandbox and production using inbound and outbound change sets
- Development and maintenance of visual force pages, apex classes & triggers (preferred but not required)
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Desire to interact with and help end users
- Work in an office environment in close proximity to coworkers (cubicle environment)
- Relevate strives to have high-performing, well-balanced individuals who are generous community contributors
This job entails the above requirements but is not limited to them.
RHG is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any category protected by law.
Thanks for your interest in Relevate Health Group!