Marketing Associate – Temporary Holiday Openings Available
This is a short-term internal role that focuses on providing call support for marketing campaigns by making outbound calls from a target list and completing appropriate data entry within customer relationship management software. We have temporary openings for work that will end 12/31/2017, perfect for those on holiday break.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Conduct outbound calls to assigned list of targets
- Familiar with the intricacies of assigned ReCall (outbound call) Campaigns
- Able to provide customer service to targets and answer questions regarding the respective campaigns
- Input data related to call activity and work independently to make sure all information is entered accurately
- Monitor personal daily call volume to reach expected contact goals
- Report special circumstances and nuances to ReCall Center manager
Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses excellent verbal and written skills; solid phone skills
- Displays excellent time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment under pressure, with minimal supervision
- Displays strong hands-on experience with a variety of basic computer programs and Project Management tools (Microsoft Office Suites, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Acts professionally
- Operates as a team player
- High school diploma
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work in an office environment within close proximity to coworkers (cubicle environment)
- Relevate Health Group strives to have high-performing, well-balanced individuals who are generous community contributors
This job entails the above requirements but is not limited to them.
Relevate Health Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any category protected by law.
Thanks for your interest in Relevate Health Group!