Reports To: Chief Communications Officer
- 3+ years of recent experience with digital development and design with an emphasis on responsive code
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, development, or related field
You’ll be part of our creative team responsible for designing, developing and delivering a wide range of communication materials for our national brand and hospital clients across email and web platforms. The right candidate will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple requests in an incredibly organized fashion with creative acumen and remarkable accuracy.
You will work alongside our creative team and internal account teams, maintaining high levels of communication and collaboration. Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering a high level of digital execution along with design quality and the ability to creatively solve challenges and take ownership of projects from start to finish.
- A dependable work ethic and the desire for continuous learning
- 2+ years full time experience focused on web and email development in a production or marketing environment
- Experience with responsive, adaptive, and fluid HTML and CSS scaling
- Experience with testing platforms such as Litmus, Email on Acid
- Strong understanding of email development industry standards, email client limitations, and their many fallback options
- Familiar with formal QA methodologies, processes and techniques
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills with an extreme attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, specifically in regard to naming conventions and modular development practices to enhance project collaboration
- Strong ability to adapt to changes in technology and email client limitations
- Experience with email service providers such as Sales Fusion, Salesforce or Marketo
- Ability to sketch and share ideas quickly and clearly
- Experience in WordPress, SharePoint and HubSpot a plus
We have extremely high standards. You will be joining a high-achieving in-house design team with your solid integrated understanding of digital media.
You are highly motivated with a can-do attitude, flexible, with excellent communication skills. You know how to turn challenges into solutions and actively seek greater responsibility.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States